Please note that the roadmap goals are subject to funding the game. Whether I hit the budget I'm looking for or not, I intend to push forward with Abyssal Horrors even if it means taking longer to do so.
- The Promo 2022 Set will begin where special cards (usable in-game) will be minted and distributed to raise awareness for Abyssal Horrors.
- The Founders Set goes on sale. This is a collection of both NFTs and FTs that take the form of trading cards that can later be used in-game.
- The first Abyssal Horrors short story will be released to start bringing the lore of the worlds to life.
- There is a planned airdrop of an exclusive card to everybody who owns a card from the Founders Set.
- Team members will be hired (funding dependent) to start preparation for game development.
- The second Abyssal Horrors short story will be released.
- There is a second airdrop of a new exclusive card to everybody who owns a card from the Founders Set.
- Game development will truly begin.
- The third Abyssal Horrors short story will be released.
- There is a third airdrop of another new and exclusive card to everybody who owns a card from the Founders Set.
- The minting of the Dark Origins Set begins to raise further funding for game development. These will be in greater supply than the Founders Set.
- An early alpha build (again, funding dependent) is the goal for the end of the year and can be tested by Founders.
- More Abyssal Horrors short stories.
- Continued game development.
- Many more community events.
- The beta launch of the game!
For the most up-to-date version of the roadmap, please visit the Abyssal Horrors website. I aim to update the whitepaper regularly, however, I am also busy so it may slip my mind occasionally: https://www.abyssalhorrors.com/roadmap